- Washing & Mold Treatment
- Surfaces are pressure washed
- Hand scrubbed as needed with ample time to dry
- Mold and mildew treatment applied when needed
- Project Preparation
- Areas are masked off as needed
- Drop cloths are placed to cover and protect
- Items are removed and reinstalled where needed
- Surface Preparation
- Areas of loose & peeling paint are scraped.
- We use a variety of primer products specifically designed for various types of surfaces to assure correct bonding of finishes.
- Finish Coating for Proper Application
- Surfaces are sprayed for sufficient application of paint
- Back rolling and hand brushing techniques are used as needed for a lasting paint job
- Clean Up
- Job site is kept tidy each day
- All equipment is removed upon completion of the project
- We take the mess with us.
- Upon completion we encourage you to do a final walk-through with us to make sure you are completely satisfied
- Our Goal
- To protect & beautify your home with quality products
- Efficiency & exceptional customer service
- Provide a fair & competitive price for our services
Our team has 35 years of professional experience and offers free color consulting with every contracted job. With thousands of colors to select from, Ted our friendly experienced estimator, will help you find the perfect colors that suit your home décor and personal tastes.
Creekside Contracting LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality paint work using quality products and experienced employees that take pride in every job we do.